Trunk Show Shipping is $4.00 in the U.S., $7.50 in Canada
Direct Shipping Rates to the lower 48 states are as follows:
Sales Subtotal (prior to any discounts)
$1000.01 + 5% of subtotal
Please add $13 for a Direct Ship to Hawaii and Canada.
Please add $7 for a Direct Ship to Alaska
Please add $2 for a Direct Ship to Puerto Rico
* Please note that orders shipped to Canadian customers may be subject to Canadian duty. This is beyond the control of Matilda Jane and is up to the discretion of Canadian Border Agency. Duty can range anywhere from 5% to over 30%. Canadian customers must be mindful of this prior to ordering. Matilda Jane is not liable for such duty fees and cannot take a package back if the customer refuses delivery.
*** for overseas, please contact your Trunk Keeper for info.
**Please allow 4-5 weeks for your order to be processed and shipped.
**Due to the nature of our business, all orders are required to be paid for in full at the time of order and cannot be cancelled. By purchasing online or through a Trunk Keeper, you are agreeing to these terms.**
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
Matilda Jane is an UNPREDICTABLE design, and we trust you understand our slight irregularities, as they are not considered a reason for return. We are certain you will be delighted with your Matilda Jane purchase. But if you are unsatisfied please let us know and we will happily address your concern.
NOTE : ALL ORDERS PLACED DURING SALES EVENTS OR SPECIAL PROMOTIONS ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON EXCHANGEABLE FOR ANY REASON. PURCHASES MADE DURING SALES AND PROMOTIONS ARE FINAL!
ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ORIGINAL MATILDA JANE PACKAGING, INCLUDING HANG TAGS, SPARE BUTTONS, AND MJC MESH BAG.
*ALL NON-DEFECTIVE RETURN/EXCHANGES MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE DATE YOUR ORDER IS DELIVERED (either to yourself or to the Jane of the Trunk Show).
For ALL returns, please be sure that your package is insured and prepaid. Sorry, we cannot accept COD returns.
Our return address is:
Matilda Jane Clothing
ATTN: Returns Department
4031 Merchant Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
PLEASE NOTE: All photos submitted to Matilda Jane via facebook, email, blog, or regular mail, become the property of Matilda Jane, LLC and cannot be returned. Further, Matilda Jane, LLC assumes all rights of the photos and can use the photos in any way and in any medium. Further, submitter of photos commits to withdraw from making any legal claims or disputes against Matilda Jane, LLC and understands that Matilda Jane, LLC is under no legal obligation to compensate the submitter of photos.
In order to help as many customers as possible acquire Matilda Jane pieces, we will, at times, be required to place restricitions on quantities ordered. Please contact your Trunk Keeper or our office to find out if, and when, such quantity restrictions are in place.
By law, we are required to collect and remit sales tax for orders shipped to a state in which one of our Trunk Keepers resides, provided 'clothing' is actually a taxable item in that state and our company has sufficient nexus in that state. Depending on the state, we may charge the state sales tax rate as well as possibly city and county sales tax. For an up-to-date list of states in which we have a Trunk Keeper, please refer to the locate a trunk keeper page of the site. Some states require sales tax to be charged on the shipping cost as well. Any state listed on the locate a trunk keeper page that has an (*) after it, is a state whose sales tax laws require us to charge sales tax on the shipping amount as well as the product itself.
I know you still must have lots more questions. So I'll try my best to help you out. Here's some good questions we've been asked many times over.
1. What stores can we find your clothing in? None. We do not sell in stores nor to stores. We sell exclusively through in home Trunk Shows and through our Matilda Jane Platinum site.
2. How can I host a show? All you have to do is fill out the contact form and let us know. We'll be in touch with you in a few days.
3. I can't go to a show nor do I want to host one. How can I get your goods? You can give us a ring at the office and we can point you in the direction of the Trunk Keeper nearest to you. She will help you out by taking a phone order. The office number is 260-424-3511.
4. Do you ship internationally? We sure do.
5. Where do you ship from? Good 'ol Fort Wayne, Indiana
6. How long does it take to get my order? Usually it takes 1-2 weeks to ship your order. However, during our busy times, it can take anywhere between 4-5 weeks. We always strive to get orders out as quickly as possible. It's a priority to us!
7. What is your return policy? You have up to 30 days from the date your order was delivered (to you or to the Jane of your show) to return or exchange an item. You pay for the shipping costs to get the item to us. We'll cover the shipping costs to get a replacement item back to you.
8. Can my daughter be your model? I am sure she is stunning but that is out of my hands, thankfully. I could never choose. We leave it up to the photographer to work their magic.
9. Why is the trim on my dress different? Many of our pieces are handmade right here in the States. Variations will occur and are not considered a defect. After all, we are the "unpredictable clothing company".
10. Can I sell your clothes? Certainly. We are an ever-expanding company, but can only bring on a limited number of Trunk Keepers per season. Just fill out the info form and we'll send some info your direction.